CNC Machinist / Programmer
Metco Engineering are an industry leading engineering firm of 60+ employees based in Lower Hutt. We utilise the latest technology, machinery and processes to deliver customer focused results time and time again.
About the position:
Our CNC Machine Shop is expanding rapidly with another 2x 4-Axis DMG Mori Mill turns on order we require more experienced machinists!!
Our machine shop is one of NZ’s best equipped packed fill of the latest DMG Mori and Doosan machines.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years experience, ideally operating CNC Mill Turn Lathes.
- Able to confidently set up jobs and install tooling from scratch.
- The ability to interpret and work from sketches and drawings
- An eye for detail with ability to work to tight tolerances
- A strong work ethic and ability to work to a deadline.
- Positive approach to continuous improvement
- Experience with CAM (Gibbscam) would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong verbal communication skills
What’s on Offer:
Along with a competitive remuneration package, you will have the opportunity to operate some of the best CNC machines in NZ including a brand new suite of automated DMG Mori NLX 2500 and DMU 50’s allowing true “lights out” production.
Metco Engineering are constantly in growth mode allowing for scope to grow within the company.